I am frequently asked to write letters for patients for procedures such as Sex Reassignment Surgery and Orchiectomies.
I also receive requests for letters to the State Department for temporary passports to travel to Thailand for  SRS.

As a rule, I request that you make an appointment to discuss the particular letter you need and to verify that I have the
correct information and addresses.  As the cost of processing letters has gone up,  my office sometimes, but not always,
charges a fee for the letters

Below is a copy of the requirements of the State Department for a temporary passport for travel for SRS



Transsexual Resources in Portland